Instructions to create a Bootable Windows 7/8/10 USB Flash Drive
Download Rufus and run with Administrator right.
- Step 1: Select the USB drive.
- Step 2: Select the Boot Selection to choose ISO File
- Step 3: Select the Image Option choose Standard Windows Installations.
- Step 4: Select ” Select Partition scheme for MBR or GPT ” & ” Target System for BIOS or UEFI” ( Note: If your PC has UEFI bios, select the other two options. )
- Step 5: Select NTFS for File system. ( Note: Select FAT32 if your PC UEFI bios. )
- Step 6: Select the default Cluster size.
- Step 7: Type in a name for the Bootable USB Flash Drive.
- Step 8: Make sure you select these three options under Hide Advance Format options.
Thats it, now you’ll just have to wait for a couple minutes more and the Windows 10 Bootable USB Flash Drive should be ready for installing Windows 10 on your PC.
After a few minutes your Windows 7 Bootable USB flash drive will be ready for installation. Reboot your PC and set the bootable flash drive as a first boot priority in the bios settings. Save the bios settings and reboot once again to continue with the windows 7 installation process .
Note: You have to allow booting from USB devices in your BIOS settings in order to proceed further with the windows 7 installation .